iCreative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For People Who Wanna Be Creative

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How about some "workers"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoungCaliman
YoungCaliman

How about some "workers" Empty
PostSubject: How about some "workers"   How about some "workers" EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:03 am

Since this is a creativity forum, maybe there should be groups of people who specialize in a category such as music, art, game making, movies, etc. This probably wont apply until we have more members, but below are some suggestions of different groups we can have (Groups like administers, moderators, etc.)

For Movies: Have reviewers. Members can request a movie to review. The reviewers write the review and members vote on the review, comment, etc.

For art: Maybe have graphic designers. These members can take requests from other members to make a banner, ranks, or any digital art they can create using some sort of program.

I'm drawing a blank for other groups, but hopefully I got the point across. Members can spend points or something to have requests made. Stuff like that. This might not be for this forum since I'm not exactly sure what Omega's goal for the future is, but I'm just throwing this out there Wink
Back to top Go down
Omega
Leader
Leader
Omega

PostSubject: Re: How about some "workers"   How about some "workers" EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:29 am

Oooohhhh

Good idea, I never thought of that. Send me a PM of the details, please, and we'll begin to work on those programs.

But work will have to be later on in the week, cause I'm tired from making this 'awesome' forum xP
Back to top Go down
https://icreative.forumotion.com
YoungCaliman
YoungCaliman

PostSubject: Re: How about some "workers"   How about some "workers" EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:38 am

Lol no problem, that's basically what i did for my forum.
Back to top Go down
ju44
Level 1
Level 1
ju44

PostSubject: Re: How about some "workers"   How about some "workers" EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Great idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about some "workers"   How about some "workers" Empty

Back to top Go down

How about some "workers"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iCreative :: The Site :: Suggestions-
Jump to: