iCreative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For People Who Wanna Be Creative

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Demon Lands (IN-PROGRESS BOOK)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ju44
Level 1
Level 1
ju44

The Demon Lands (IN-PROGRESS BOOK) Empty
PostSubject: The Demon Lands (IN-PROGRESS BOOK)   The Demon Lands (IN-PROGRESS BOOK) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:12 pm

The Demon Lands is a book about the Celestial Fighters going on a quest to defeat the new evil master, Canstrolimkezs (Can-stroe-lim-kez-es). They have to go past (insert a Dora-like problem here) in order to get to the Demon Lands, which are just another terrible danger.
TERMS:
Celestial Crown: A space-like material that allows the user to have poisonous attacks, and makes them immune to all fatal attacks except poison. The poison that is produced is based upon the the user's personality.
Fier/Ifier/Infier/Infierik Guard: Man like-creatures with purple scales and long teeth that move as if a snake's body. They also have tail and long claws. The have stilted, small eyes and long, stilted nostrils that can smell anything.
All for now, sorry.
Back to top Go down
ju44
Level 1
Level 1
ju44

The Demon Lands (IN-PROGRESS BOOK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lands (IN-PROGRESS BOOK)   The Demon Lands (IN-PROGRESS BOOK) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Current Story:Chapter One: The Meeting of Importance:

When Euroken heard he and Ender were being called to the Meeting of Importance, he rushed there as soon as he could. When he got there, he saw a seat next to Ender that was labeled: Reserved for Euroken X. Toromor IV. He sat down as the host greeted him. “Hello, Euroken, I see you made it here,” and then he started talking to the whole place, “I am Kynoar H. Menavier II, father of Furron T. Menavier III,” Ender and Euroken clasped their hands onto their faces in awe; Furron Menavier III was a wizard their age who helped them defeat the demon Onrokz, and it was rumored Kynoar Menavier II could defeat a Chaos Soul with a Ifier Guard*(explained on first note in second the chapter) behind it in 5 seconds with one spell, with the Ifier Guard at the same time. “Euroken, I understand you helped get rid of Onrokz, and like you had always swore, it was under YOUR dagger. We are pleased to present you with a Celestial Crown dagger coating. We will put it on your dagger at the end of the meeting,” Kynoar announced. Then a Trloǟ Leader spoke, “Sir, do you know of the news in the Demon Lands?” “Yes, Konforç, I have. In fact, I am sending my son, Euroken, and Ender to stop this,” Kynoar announced. “Sir, you do notice that we need an archer as a companion to help?” asked Euroken. “Ah, yes, that … I'll send you with the greatest archer your age we have, Jack,” answered Kynoar. And, then, another person with a gray hood and cloak over his face stood up. He pulled the hood down to reveal a tan face with black hair. He still had his gray cloak on. He then spoke. “Hello, Euroken and Ender. I am Jack, the best archer of your age they could find. You see, I heard of what you could do. I suggested giving you, Euroken, and Furron Celestial Crown. I, too, have Celestial Crown.” Euroken thought of a name for their group; the Celestial Fighters. Then, he decided to announce it. “Everyone, I have thought up a name for our group!” And then Jack, Ender, and Kynoar asked, “What?” And Euroken answered, “The Celestial Fighters! As we all now
have Celestial Crown, we now can easily beat anything, and anybody, who stops us from fighting the new Evil Master. And, the only way we can be killed or harmed is poison!” Everybody nodded in agreement. “Go, now, Euroken, Ender, and Jack, Furron is waiting outside,” Kynoar ordered. And they obeyed, but first Jack picked up his bow, and they noticed it's part before the arrow was made of Celestial Crown. Furron was waiting outside, with a Celestial Crown band around his staff near the opal. “Ender, Euroken, hello! Who is this companion you have with you?” asked Furron. “Jack, and he was the one who suggested giving us Celestial Crown. This is also why we are now called the Celestial Fighters, because he has it too!” answered Euroken. Then they all gathered to discuss where to go.

Chapter Two: The Road:

The team decided to go on The Road first, as they could buy things they needed for traveling at a shop there. Ten minutes into the traveling, they met a Infier Guard*. All but Jack had dealt with one before, and could do it again. Furron shouted, “Cewolemi Dofargarint!” which translates to: “Spirits, grant my closest enemy harm,” and a spark of dark energy with flashing lights came out of his wand and got the Infier Guard's chest wounded. Then, the Infier Guard turned a color darker then the darkest black, and then cosmic energy began to spark out of it, then go a foot, then spark back in. There were five sparks in all. Then Ender did his attack, and put a glass of water* below the Infier Guard's feet. Then, Euroken struck him with his dagger. Suddenly, the beast's body puffed up, and he reached for the water, still itchy and nearly paralyzed. Then when Jack shot an arrow at it, it's heads disappeared. Then, all four poisons, and the water, worked together, and it died, then after a minute, exploded. “Wwooow. That was just … AMAZING!” shouted Euroken, mainly in respect for his own poison . Then, they went to keep walking. As they passed things, they saw a shop. “It's Tim's Place!” cried Furron, and they all went faster. A sign on the door said, “Tim's Place; All a traveler’s needs, and more!” And when they got in, they saw a large collection of the finest things for traveler's; why, none of them didn't know what some of them where! So, they wanted to ask Tim himself where they could find some Infinite Food; food that regenerates when taken out of the bag/package. They wandered around, and Tim found them; they thought it would be vice versa. “Hello, you four-wait, Furron, Ender, Euroken, AND Jack? I know of you 3 being together, but Jack!?” asked Tim. “Yes, sir, it is

*Infier Guards are bigger Ifier Guards, and they have three heads, and three tails.
*2Read Euroken's Revenge to see why. Also, there were no live bees or rabid dogs within a mile.
a surprise, but Jack is the best archer our age in the land, and I thought we needed an archer. Plus, he has Celestial Crown, and he suggested Furron and I got it too,” answered Euroken. “Now, no need to rush, but can you tell us where some Infinite Food is?” asked Furron. “Ah, yes, Infinite Food … right over there!” Tim said, pointing to an aisle labeled 'Other Needs.' “Thanks,” replied Euroken, and then the group went to get it. When they got some, they went over to Tim and asked how much they had to pay. “For you folk, just 2 gold coins, as that is a lot of bread,” he answered. Furron gave him two gold coins. “Are those wizard made, or not?” asked Tim, as wizards can produce gold. “I don't believe you would believe my own voice, so just put it in that 'Truth or False' box over there,” answered Furron. And Tim put them in, and it said, 'True: Interesting Facts: Goblin-made, forged with dragon fire, and given to as a prize for helping to stop the evil Onrokz, who is now....” it went on and on with facts about it, til it stopped going and then the group walked out the door. Tim waved goodbye. Then they stopped, made a camp fire out of the other things they bought, and started to talk. “The 'Truth or False' box said interesting things, and I know because I listened,” started Euroken. “It even said the name of the new villain: Canstrolimkezs.” Then Jack replied, “Canstrolimkezs? That's bad; he is a Trolinfiting Infierik Guard.” Euroken was scared inside; Infierik Guards could shape-shift, and a call of a Trolinfiting Tribe Evil would summon many, many Ifier Guards and Chaos Souls to his or her side. But still, they went on. Then, they saw a sign:

(INSERT THE ACTUAL SIGN)

This meant, 'Come in while the town is asleep'. When the town is asleep, it means that the watch guard on duty is the only one awake. But on the sign, there were two thick arrows, purple as Ifier Guard scales. This meant that the Ifier Guards had crossed through, and taken some people captive.

After some walking, the Celestial Fighters stopped and set up camp.

Back to top Go down

The Demon Lands (IN-PROGRESS BOOK)
Page 1 of 1