iCreative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For People Who Wanna Be Creative

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott Pilgrim VS The World, my new favorite movie

Go down 
2 posters

Scott Pilgrim VS The World
Great Movie
Scott Pilgrim VS The World, my new favorite movie Vote_lcap50%Scott Pilgrim VS The World, my new favorite movie Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Greatest Movie
Scott Pilgrim VS The World, my new favorite movie Vote_lcap50%Scott Pilgrim VS The World, my new favorite movie Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Crowe
Level 3
Level 3
Crowe

Scott Pilgrim VS The World, my new favorite movie Empty
PostSubject: Scott Pilgrim VS The World, my new favorite movie   Scott Pilgrim VS The World, my new favorite movie EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:58 pm

That's right. My favorite movie as of now is Scott Pilgrim VS The World. I'm not one to whimsically switch favorite movies. My old favorite movie was Caddyshack.

Last edited by Crowe on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightcore
Nightcore

PostSubject: Re: Scott Pilgrim VS The World, my new favorite movie   Scott Pilgrim VS The World, my new favorite movie EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:28 pm

I found it to be pretty lame in the action department, but it wasn't bad. Worth one watch, but I can't watch it twice.
Back to top Go down
Crowe
Level 3
Level 3
Crowe

PostSubject: Re: Scott Pilgrim VS The World, my new favorite movie   Scott Pilgrim VS The World, my new favorite movie EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:34 am

I guess it just depends on the type of person you are. I am a video game fanatic. Since the world of that movie was like a video game I was naturally attracted to it. It is my ideal world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Pilgrim VS The World, my new favorite movie   Scott Pilgrim VS The World, my new favorite movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Scott Pilgrim VS The World, my new favorite movie
Page 1 of 1